Daiwa Grandwave Dendoh Electric Rod
Out of stock
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Grandwave now features X45 BIAS Wrap technology through the entire blank with its cross directional wrapping method eliminating rod twist and distortion when under load.
The result is an ultra strong, lightweight blank with maximum function and power. Power and control is further enhanced with a new Winn Grip foregrip, providing optimum connection and control between angler and rod, while a new bent butt section makes the Grandwave more user friendly in and out of the rod holder and gimbal.
Due to the immense pressures placed on the rod when Dendoh fishing, the Grandwave series has been constructed from the strongest materials available, and these combined with Daiwa’s unrivalled designed technologies have given rise to the ultimate rod. The Grandwave is an incredibly strong, light, thin and robust rod that is capable of fishing up to 200lb braided lines, and lift the heaviest weights from the deepest depths.
The amazing power from the blank is support by a detachable aluminium bent butt, Fuji guides that are heavily wrapped for extra strength and a swivelling roller tip to keep the line in direct contact with the roller at all times. The result is strength, power, comfort and function like only Daiwa can deliver.
- Ultra powerful X45 BIAS Wrap composite blank
- Detachable long aluminium curved butt
- Ultra tough WINN Grip foregrip
- Heavy duty roller swivel tip guide
- Heavy duty Fuji guides
|Model||Length||Pieces||Rod Rating||Rod Type||Action|
|GW66XHFD-B||6'6"||1pc||PE 80-200lb||Dendoh||Extra Heavy|
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.