Daiwa 21 TD Black MQ Spin Reel
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Understated in looks yet outgoing in design and performance the TD Black spin reel range is elevated to another level with the release of the TD Black MQ. Combining Daiwa’s advanced ZAION V material with Monocoque body (MQ) design results in a TD Black reel that is lighter, stronger, and more precision designed than ever before.
Daiwa’s biggest evolution in spin reel design, MQ allows for the use of larger gears for enhanced power, precision and longevity, with its single piece construction increasing body strength and rigidity and eliminating unwanted water and grime ingress into the reel.
The TD Black MQ’s list of designs and features doesn’t end there with LT Concept combining with Tough Digigear for optimum reel power and refinement, while ZAION Air Rotor allows for flawless rotational balance and minimal start up inertia.
A Magsealed body provides unmatched protection from the elements, and ATD Drag delivers ultra-smooth stopping power and control. LT’s Long Cast ABS spool, Machine Cut Screw-In Handle, Airbail, and CRBB bearings complete the TD Black MQ’s extensive list of design features and technologies and combine to make this one of the standout reels for 2021.
ABS LONGCAST - Compared to conventional spools, the LC-ABS has been shown to increase the average flight distance by approx. 5% due to its reduced weight and modified shape.
MONOCOQUE (MQ) - A one-piece frame eliminates the use of traditional two-piece body & sideplate construction. A single piece body utilises a screw-in engine plate to house the main gear, reducing flex and twist under load creating a sealed mechanism. The elimination of the side plate has also allowed for a more compact body design. MQ technology not only makes reels stronger & better sealed, but also more compact.
AIR-BAIL - Daiwa’s innovative bail design features a hollow tubular stainless steel bail that delivers maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. Featuring a smooth protrusion-free design and construction line easily slides unencumbered along the Air Bail towards the line roller for trouble free line control.
AIR-ROTOR - Lighter, stronger and more balanced than any rotor system that’s come before, ‘Air Rotor’ delivers a great leap forward in rotor design and function and delivers the ultimate line roller support. Made from Zaion and featuring a redesigned arch that disperses pressure to the lower section of the rotor to reduce stressing and flexing, the design is further enhanced with a hollowed out construction reducing weight, while increasing reel sensitivity and rotational balance.
ATD-DRAG - Daiwa’s Automatic Tournament Drag uses an improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag start-up inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
CRBB - Lasting 12 times longer than standard stainless steel bearings Daiwa’s CRBBs feature specially treated stainless steel, and a protective shield on the bearing race that seals out sand, fine grit, salt crystals and other abrasives. The result is a longer lasting bearing that’s protected from the corrosive elements that destroy traditional bearings.
FINESSE DRAG - Designed for low start-up inertia finesse applications, and where minute incremental adjustment, and silky smooth consistent drag pressure is required.
MAGSEALED BODY - Ultimate protection is delivered to the engine room of the reel with a magnetised oil seal located on the main shaft of the reel’s rotor shutting the door to the elements and unwanted intruders. Dust, water, and salt intrusion into the inner workings of a reel are a thing of the past with MagSeal.
TOUGH DIGIGEAR - A further evolution of its predecessor Digigear, Tough Digigear is our brand new digitally designed, machine cut gearing system that ensures ultimate gear precision, rotational smoothness, and strength.
ZAION BODY - A high-density resin and carbon material, Zaion resists corrosion, and exceeds the strength of traditional reel body materials such as magnesium and alloy.
|21 TD BLACK MQ 2000S
|6BB (1CRBB); 1RB
|PE 0.4/ 300M
|21 TD BLACK MQ 2500D
|6BB (1CRBB); 1RB
|PE 1.2/ 300M
|21 TD BLACK MQ 2500S
|6BB (1CRBB); 1RB
|PE 0.6/ 200M
|21 TD BLACK MQ 3000D
|6BB (1CRBB); 1RB
|PE 1.5/ 300M
|21 TD BLACK MQ 4000D-C
|6BB (1CRBB); 1RB
|PE 2/ 300M
We understand that circumstances do change, and offer a returns policy to suit.
- Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
- Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return (excluding consumer guarantees as required by law)
- Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
- Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
Any line spooled on a reel sold by Fishing Station, that is to be returned, is subject to a $15 de-spooling fee (per reel).
30 Day Returns Policy (For Online Orders)
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Contact us to open a Return Authorisation
- Provided the request falls within the 30 day returns window, we will email through a Return Authorisation form
- This form must be included within the box for the return.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging and protection inside the box to prevent transit damage
- Our returns address will be provided at this time.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is dispatched within the 7 days – parcel tracking must show the parcel is scanned by the logistics carrier within the 7 days of initiating the return. Parcel tracking and insurance is strongly recommended. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us. We will not accept returned goods stamped “More To Pay”.
All returns are carefully examined upon receipt to ensure they adhere to the returns policy. Relevant photos will be taken to confirm this.
Any returns received:
- Outside the returns window,
- Without prior authorisation,
- Without an enclosed Return Authorisation form
will not be processed, and will be shipped back to the buyer at their cost.
- We have a separate returns policy for instore purchases – please ring the shop to confirm this.
- All returns (for orders placed online) can also be processed in-store, within the 30 day returns window.
- Prior authorisation is not required for in-store returns, however please bring your invoice.
Incorrect / Damaged Items on Arrival
Any imperfections to orders received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If an incorrect item has been sent, please do not open any sealed packaging – any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance of the item by the buyer.Please follow these instructions:
- Prior to opening, please take photos immediately of the damaged box
- Please take photos of the damaged item showing the fault (if possible)
We will replace items that are damaged in transit by the carrier, or incorrectly shipped due to fulfilment errors on our side. Please contact us and we will arrange the return and replacement.
Warranty Claims / Faulty Items
It is the policy of Fishing Station that all warranty and faulty item claims come back to our shop first for inspection by our staff. Should the item need to be sent back to the manufacturer, the buyer will be notified and kept up to date with its repair progress.
Intentional misuse of an item by not following instructions and usage guidelines, such as (but not limited to):
- Submersing a reel
- Breaking a rod by exceeding its strain capacity
Will not be covered by our warranty and fault protocol, and the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s cost.
Australian Consumer Law Guarantees
All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. This entitles buyer’s to:
- Replacement or refund for a major failure of the product
- Compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
- Repair or replacement of the goods if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.